After Hours Care
In case of a medical emergency, the Ambulance Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Upon calling ‘000’, you will be asked the following questions:
- What is the exact location of the emergency (including the nearest corner intersection)?
- What is the phone number you are calling from?
- What is the problem/what exactly happened?
- How many people are hurt?
- How old is the person?
- Is the person conscious (awake)?
- Is the person breathing?
Every weekend, one of our doctors is available for weekend clinic consultation. The hours are between 9.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday (with a break between 12.30-2.00pm) and on Sundays between 9.00am to 11.00am. Please note that the Sunday clinic is reserved for emergencies only and will triaged accordingly.
After Hours Home Doctor Service
If you require medical care outside of our clinic hours, please contact the Home Doctor Service on 9429 5677 or online for a home visit.
All doctors are fully registered general practitioners who have recognised experience in general practice.
You will be asked for the following details:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Your phone number
- Home address
- The name and contact details of your regular GP
A full report will be sent to your regular doctor by the Home Doctor Service regarding the consultation.
Please ensure that you enquire about the possible waiting time and fees that are relevant to your consultation at the time of your call.